AND THE WINNER IS......

hey all,
 Happy Saturday.. just wanted to pop on really quick..

The Facebook contest did not pan out the way I had hoped.. the goal was to get 100 likes by midnight last night.. however.. we did not reach the Goal.. however, I was able to see the activity of shares and likes.. and I really appreciated how hard everyone tried to get me the 100 likes.. sooo I picked a winner anyways..

Jill Pendleton from TX won the glass vase with the Pear scented filler..

 
SOrry for the bad picture.. but its nice cream, brown, and green floral dried pieces.. a nice pear smell..
 
I will be shipping Jill's winnings this week..Hope she has a nice place for it in her house..
 
 
Thanks again all for liking the facebook page and continuing to follow the Blog..
 
Much Love and Blessings on this Saturday
 
Shanun

Comments

Popular Posts