My Pantry Sneak Peak

hey all.
 So I did not end up doing day 5 yesterday.. which was the Pantry.. i decided getting out of the house with the kiddos was more important.. which hey.. im sorry. it is..
So I started working on it this morning.. however my son decided it was a perfect time to show interest in the pantry, and all the fabulous snacks and things he can get into..

So  i did some work on it.. but am putting the rest of the clean up on hold until the Kids go down for there nap.. at which time, little hands will not be allllll over everything.. I can work at the pace I want without interruption..I also will be doing Day 6.. todays day.. which is about making your kitchen space not only functional for you and your family.. but pretty..

So.. here is a couple photos of what I have for you in the post i will do later..


Much Love and Blessings

Shanun

Here is a lower shot of my pantry Closet.
You can see what I was talking about in last nights post about random appliances being in there.. so much room on the bottom for all the stuff that sits out on the floor. Like Bottled water etc etc.

 
Upper shot.. you can see I have a specific shelf for everything.. just not very put together or pretty
I did find out today the shelves are removable.. I also happen to see some very cute contact paper rolls at my local dollar store.. thinking I could contact paper the back .. or at least the actual shelves to add some color and prettiness to the area

 
A few years Back I purchased this 8 peice mainstays container set from Walmart.. up until Christmas, they had been sitting on my counter UNUSED.. how awful.. another prime example of things in my home that I can use, and NOT WASTE money and buy more... I dont mind that they are just plain jane containers.. I liked that I could see what was in them..however.. they were not pretty.. i dont need some fancy lid or what n ot.. but a label wouldnt hurt.. so I found some labels on a pinterest pin.. Only problem was I did not have Label paper.. BUT I did have clean packaging tape and a paper cutter.. so I print, cut and taped em on there.. much b etter I think..
 
 
Check Back later for more pics.. and tips...
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts