Well hi and hello there.. some of you visiting may remember this blog as Stampalicious.. well since I longer am a demonstrator for Stampin Up I am putting this blog to good use in another way.
To Journal my Chronicles as a stay at home mom trying to take pride in her home and family.
 Most of the things you will read on here are about me and my family.. the things we do.. the projects im working on.. however a lot of these ideas I must admit come from other fabulous mom's and women who have worked very hard for there ideas.
 If Im blogging about something I saw on pinterest or someone elses blog.. Please look for the link to there original idea and check out there blog as well.

I hope you enjoy and come back often..

Much Love and Blessings on this Journey in 2013


Shanun

Comments

Popular Posts