A BOLD PLAN

Hey all..

So I have my hands full today.. Im watching my cousins son for part of the day.. soo I have to make  my morning blog post quick...

Ive been up for a while and on pinterest I found a wonderful pin to this womans Blog.. and what on earth could it be about. ORGANIZING..lol..

she has ALOT of wonderful tips and tricks.. and for people who have never organized a thing in their lives.. she has a great plan to get you started..

here is the link

"I'm an Organizing Junkie"

I highly recommend you start with the page the link takes you too..her blog just has SOOOOO much stuff its best to start at the "START HERE" page...

I blogged about Goals and what not.. normally I have quite a few Goals each day. well today the Goal is to get myself and the kiddos dressed and at least have dinner on the table.. Anything extra is just icing on the cake.. Remember its ok on days you know you have a lot going on to cut yourself some slack. Dont cause that overwhelming feeling by overloading your day..

SOOO with that said.. The cutie patootie lil man Im going to be adding to my own to cuties today is almost here..

Much Love and Blessings on This sun shining through Tuesday

Shanun

Comments

Popular Posts