Just Wondering.....

Hey All.. Much Love and Blessings on this Monday afternoon.. Hope you all were able to check out todays earlier post about the Kids Birthday party...

Was wondering.. what have you all been up to.. I dont know a lot of  my followers personally but I see you all visiting the page.. its super exciting..

Just wondering.. if you have been working on the declutter/organization tips.. how have they been going?? are you finding Kelly's blog tips helpful?? I know I am..

Have you been keeping up with your homemaking or is life getting in the way as it tends to..

Just wondering and thought Id give ya a little update..

The first project I started over a month ago was the Entry way closet.. I currently do not have a picture.. but I assure you the area is picked up and clean.. however, in this process of keeping it clean.. I realized I do not own a pair of gloves.. the kids and Iz do.. but where are mine? we just have 20 inches of snow saturday and I dont own gloves.. what kind of New Englander am i???lol

some of the other projects have been my command center.. which is still organized but still decorationless.. Oh well..

The guest room was nice, clean and put together for my mother this weekend and I assure you, she appreciated having a place to put her items and a nice room to sleep in..

Another project I was intending to do a while ago was my dining room.. Its just been a drop zone.. especially  my bookcase.. SO I googled and pinterested my lil heart out on how to make a book case be a bookcase and not a drop zone.. Still like the rest of my area of the home, pretty decorationless.. but im ok with that.. It will take time..

pardon any birthday decorations that were hanging around.. (having company this past weekend forced me to have my dining room nice and clean.. worth the effort for me.. )

 

Took the time to clean up the dining room table.. so many little thing stuck to it from the kids.. The wood polish/cleaner that was given to me when we were gifted the table worked very nicely..




If you remember the last picture IT WAS SAD.. the bookcase was smooshed full with whatever I could fit on it..






One gift I gave to myself when we bought our house over a year ago was a SUPER nice decal from Stampin UP.. It went on very easy and everyone asked me if I painted it.. NOPE.. its a sticker..lol




Items like the candles on the bottom actually are normally on the table. but I needed room for the party.. the bottom 2 shelves currently are holding items I dont know what to do with.. a couple of decent storage containers.. and the wipes container we keep downstairs.. the little basket Holds my daughters kid camera and a couple items she is always using..
The top shelves I went through and cleaned off EVERYTHING.. THERE was ALOT.. took me about 45 minutes just to do this bookcase.. I then took the books I wanted to keep downstairs and some photos I really like and placed them.. then I added some little things, like my tea light lantern, a wood/metal bird I found somewhere.. more decoration to come.. but at least its cleaned up.





The picture on the wall, was given to us as a house warming present.. over a year later I finally got it hung on the wall..lol.. Good spot for it. Just hard to hang things in this room.. unless I had a super fabulous camera.. you wouldnt know it.. but the wall paper is a patterned wall paper.. so its like 3 d.. when you run your hands its a raise pattern.. over horse hair plaster.. needless to say to hang anything I go through LOTS of 3m hooks ..lol


SO... A goal has been the dining room.. maybe it took me weeks longer than I anticipated.. but it Got done.. and thats what counts to me.. 

What projects are you all doing.. Please comment or email me your pics, comments or questions..

EMAIL to : Shanun@me.com

Much Love and Blessings

Shanun

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very good site you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any user discussion forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article?
I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get feed-back from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Appreciate it!

Visit my weblog http://www.gatv.ssr.upm.es/wikivarim/index.php?title=Usuario:WalterMcc

Popular Posts