More Bathroom UPDATE... PICS...

ok.. So the Previous post talks about my goals today.. One of those Goals is to get my BLOG ON...

SOOO I ran in really quick and took some updated pics of the bathroom..

FINALLY the back half has been sanded.. WOO HOO.. bring on the paint..(oh and Hubby Brought it..)




SOrry for the bad lighting.. FINALLY this section is moving a long.. This was the section that needed the most spackle.. the previous updaters did not remove the grout from tile that was removed around the tub.. LOTS OF patching and drying and sanding and on my end.. WAITING.. lol.. Hubs got the sanding all done.. cleaned up the dust mess and got to putting the first coat of the upper wall on.. my job today is to go back around and paint all the trim and beadboad.. YAY ME..lol


I think this is the best color photo I can get of how the grey color really looks..


Hubby went through and taped everything up for me as well.. so it will be nice and easy to get my paint on at rest time today..


Cant wait till the finished product is done and ready for you all to view.. sad part is.. I wont have the matching floor mats and towels I want.. after the spackle debacle my decorating budget was cut short.. BOOO so whenever its done Ill bring back this post from the dead and show you what I have come up with..


Much Love and Blessings
Shanun

Comments

Popular Posts