The NON-Wreath

Hey all.. Happy Thursday..

FINALLY Thursday.. Weekend is almost here.. 

Well in my quest for Spring and cleaning I have also been thinking about Decor.. especially for the outside.. I have my flower boxes I can work on once the snow is gone..

This past fall I made this for the front of our house.






I am very anti wreath on the door.. for a few reasons. Biggest reason being wreaths are just not my style.. I have one wreath in my home and I made it out of Coffee filters..

I do sometimes enjoy the branch wreaths with some flowers weaved in.. But they are just plain Jane in the end.. I want something different..

As you can see from above I like Open Frames (which PS.. Hobby Lobby has a WHOLE isle dedicated to open frames.. and they are almost ALWAYS 50% off... which is how I was able to purchase the frame in the pic above..


I search pinterest and found the following ideas for a NON wreath..




From "Simplicity in the South" We have an super cute Easter frame NON wreath



from "Funky Junk Interiors" have a different take on the traditional circular wreath..



From "Under the Table and Dreaming" We have a basket with flowers.. another beautiful take on something for your door or even wall in the house.








ANNNNDDDDD my personal favorite from "East Coast Creative"
 The Instagram picture frame NON wreath..


Sorry on this one I don't have the specific link to make this.. but I do remember how it goes since I'm currently working on one..


First this gal went through her instagram photos.. and used this website


Super fabulous site.. I was able to order all the photos I needed for under 3$ and the day I signed up I was able to get free shipping...

Now all I need to do is get them laminated and head to hobby lobby for the Frame.. All she did was  laminate the photos.. which you can do at staples for under 5$... If your using this idea for outdoors the photos need to be laminated to be protected against the elements..

She then strung them on the frame with picture hanging wire.. which I believe can also be found at hobby lobby and if not on sale.. just use your 40% off coupon..

I'm super excited to have this done..

Ill def post how it turns out..


Well sorry for the semi boring post.. not a ton going on here today besides Laundry and Legos..lol


Much Love and Blessings

Shanun



Comments

Popular Posts