Am I a Faux Faker????

YOU  BETCHA..

Hey all Happy Wednesday..

not much going on for us today.. My son was supposed to have it  OT  but it got pushed to tomorrow... PS.. HES WALKING now.. took him long enough..lol.. besides that not much at all..

ILL BE CLEANING.. who'd a thought right?

Have you ever noticed my Beauteous Granite counter tops in my kitchen photos?

Some yes?. some no?.. well I havent because there FAUX.. they are those vinyl lay over counters that happen to have the shine of granite.. they were also installed very well so you wouldn't know unless I pointed out some little spots to you..lol.


NOW.. I LOVE granite and someday I would LOVE granite.. but these work just fine.. I like them.. strike that.. I LOVE THEM.. my one issue is cleaning them.

I try everything under the sun and I ALWAYS Have a film on them when the cleaner dries.. Dulling the shine.. I don't know for sure but I imagine it wouldn't happen on fancy granite.. :(

SO.. Cleaner after cleaner after cleaner I have tried. I settled on Windex months back but feel like I have to use a ton of it.

ENTER a random unexpected trip to the grocery store for Cat Food and fabric softener..

As I'm looking over the laundry isle to find my very specific softener I notice some Meyers Cleaning solutions. I see people posting about them. or home cleaning tips pictures and people always have it in stock in their photos. I have never really checked it out before.

THEN like a lightening bolt I am struck by THIS bottle


Not only is it kitchen cleaning.. ITS COUNTER TOP cleaning.. all I ever find is all purpose cleaners.. I want something that will remove the grub and grime that comes with cooking and kids. but doesn't smell horrid that's MADE specifically for what I'm doing..

Search no more.. Its also a natural cleaner.. BEST PART... NO FILM on my counter top.. check out the shine.. 
EVEN BETTER.. Its smells of Lavender.. Its aromatherapy smelling cleaner.. HELOOOOOO this company is genius..Aromatherapy/relaxation WHILE cleaning

ONLY CATCH.. it was 4$ for the bottle.. I can get Windex on sale for 2$ and its almost twice the size.. 
However, I'm so in love with it in just 48 short hours I will be scouring for coupons and sales. 


Have any of you tried any of the other products in the line? Also if you have, How do you like it??


Much Love and blessings on this Lavender counter smelling Wednesday..


Shanun

Comments

Popular Posts